home about bucket list

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

::rain boots, green coat, and umbrellas::

Ahhh, keeping up with this blog is harder than I thought!  I need more time!!!  Often, I have a great idea for a blog post, but then I forget to write it.  *sighhh*  I'm going to have to work on this.

Yesterday was a huge, crazy, tiring day.  But in the midst of everything that went on, God gave me a little joy.  He gave me sunshine!!!  I even drove home from class with my sky window open!

About a week ago, I had this sudden inspiration of a photoshoot I wanted to do.  My mom just bought these adorable rain boots, so I thought, why not do outside in the puddles and take some pictures in them?  (Thankfully, my mom agreed to me going out and slopping in the mud with them as long as I cleaned them off).  Also, about 3 days ago, I bought this adorable green coat!  I looooove green!  In fact, my favorite color is teal or emerald green.  Thus, this coat makes me extremely happy!

Since yesterday was so absolutely gorgeous outside, I convinced my sister Jenn to take some pictures of me in my green coat and rain boots.  The little umbrella was an added effect out of an ingenius idea to add more color to the pictures, and it helped tie my outfit together.  I've actually had that umbella since I was 5 years old!















Thought? Favorites? Any other photoshoot ideas? 

All photos were taken by Jennoelle.  Thanks sis! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love it--I love all the pictures!! I love your outfit, too, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Reagan!! I had fun :)

    And thanks Elijah!

    ReplyDelete