home about bucket list

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Obsession

So basically, I am obsessed.

Yep.

That's right.

-Sigh-

Obsessed...... with.... BROADWAY MUSICALS!

First of all, I'm going to see Les Miserables on Saturday with a couple of friend and I'm so excited!  I've never seen before (and I haven't even read the whole book yet *shaaaame on me*) but I've been listening to the music for the past month and I'm in love with it!  Plus, I've been watching the Les Miserables 25th Anniversary Concert which has been running on tv for the past couple of weeks.  It's so amazing!  Words cannot express how amazing it is!  And I'm not just rambling on for the sake of rambling on... this show is incredible.  And I haven't even seen it yet!

One of the main characters in the show is named Enjolras.  The guy who plays him in the 25th anniversary concert is wonderful... I absolutely love him!  It took me a few times watching him, but this guy has some talent.  And currently, he is starring as the Phantom in the sequel to Phantom of the Opera called Love Never Dies.  This guy has a voice, and he doesn't even look like he's trying!  His name is Ramin (such an awesome name!! haha!)

So, in all my spare time, which isn't very much, I have been obsessing over Les Mis, Phantom, and a bunch of other musicals.  I've already seen Wicked, The Lion King, Annie, Little Women, A Christmas Carol, and Highschool Musical on Broadway.  And besides going to Les Mis this spring, I'm also going to Broadway's Mary Poppins.  And yes, I'm absolutely estatic!  I've told my family many times... if a guys likes me... A LOT.... he better take me to the theater on dates.  No cheesy restaurants or visits... we're going to do this Parisian style! :)

And speaking of spare time, I'm finally on Spring break!  I had my last final this morning (since I take 3 classes at Columbus State) and what a relief! I get a whole week and a half to worry about nothing...except for the pile of Calculus homework that I'm behind on.  But for the most part I'm free.  Such a heavenly feeling.  And I was able to work this afternoon and earn a little money to pay off my debts (going to all these plays adds up after a while!)  Next quarter should be interesting, that's for sure.  I'll be taking Beginning Drawing at OSU and Astronomy and Humanities at CSCC.  Lots of driving, lots of car time.  But, there's a plus to all that... I get to listen to the news, which I would never do unless I was in the car.  I also can listen to audio books which is quite handy, and on OSU's campus, I get to ride the bus because the parking lots are so far away!  (as you can see, I love riding buses!) 

So this upcoming three months will be a true adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment