home about bucket list

Thursday, April 7, 2011

trains on a windy day

Bonjour, my readers!!

Ahh...shame on me!  I'm sorry to have not posted in so long.  I feel like I am neglecting my duty to write (although I'm the one who's making this a duty).  But really, it's been too long.  I'll try to be better at being more consistent.  Hahaha, for those who know me well, we'll see how long my motivation lasts. ;)

Anyways, I have had quite an exciting and eventful last two weeks.  Two weeks ago, I started spring quarter at a local state and community college.  It's been a busy, crazy couple weeks trying to get into the swing of things again and adjusting myself to campus.  I have to park my car all the way on west campus, which is miles from my classroom, and take a campus bus to my building.  I feel like such a city dweller when I go downtown and take the bus will all these young college kids.  It's nice because I feel like I'm sort of one of the crowd now.

However... I DID accidently take the wrong bus on Wednesday.  I think I must have been half asleep or something because I got on the bus, and it took a turn that I knew it wasn't supposed to take.  It was then I realized that I was in the wrong bus, and if I stayed on it, it would probably take at last a half an hour to get to class.  So I quickly got off the next stop and panicked.  There were no people or buses in sight.  "I'm stranded!!!"  I thought.  "I'll be stuck here for an hour until another one comes along!"  Fortunately, a guy came out of a near by building and climbed into a parked bus, started it up, and was about to pull out when I ran over to him, knocked on the doors, and climbed aboard.  I had no idea what bus I was on, but I knew I had to get on something or I'd be waiting there FOREVER.

Thankfully, the bus that I took went nearby my bus stop, so I just ran the rest of the way to class.  It was quite an adventure!  From now on, I'll be sure to take the right bus!! :)

Anyways, besides my crazy college adventures, I was able to go hang out with my awesome play performance buddies last weekend.  Besides me and my sister, there are three other girls who are all in the play Little Women at a local community theater.  We have a blast together!!!  So last Friday, we all went to dance that our directors put on, and afterward spent the night together.  It was so much fun!  At the dance, we ran around chasing people, eating food, naming things, trying to "break the rules,"  laughing at weird people, and having adventures in the bathroom.  Then we went back to my friend's house, eat some more, watched Tangled, told creepy clown stories, shared secrets, and fell asleep exhausted. 

The next day, we planned a photoshoot with the five of us, since my sister and one of my friends are extremely good photographers (and the rest of us like our pictures taken =]).  We went to a nearby stationary train and had a mini-shoot out in the coldness and rain.  It was so much fun!!!

Here's some of the results.  Most of them are taken by Ruthie (the ones with Red Photo on them), and a few were taken by my sis Jenn.


Caitlin, me, Ruthie, Lauren, and Jenn.
The awesome fivesome again. :)
Ruthie's idea... amazing shot.
Aw, love this one.
 Jenn (Amy in Little Women)
Lauren (Beth in Little Women)
 Ruthie (Meg in Little Women)
Caitlin (Aunt March in Little Women)
 The rest are of me (and I'm Jo in Little Women).  Aren't we the cutest March girls???

So yes, indeed, it was a glorious weekend, and we had a marvelous time, even though it was absolutely freezing outside!  I can't wait for summer and sunshine, that's for sure.  And I can't wait till our Little Women play!!!  It's at the end of April and beginning of May... and it's going to be great!! and scary!! and so much fun! =]

2 comments:

  1. heheh. :) :) love the pictures dear!
    I had such a WONDERFUL time as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH DEAR, the pressure is just toooooo much! I shall comment, I shall comment! :]
    I love these photos, this time we had, and these girls.
    Aaand I love you. <333

    ReplyDelete